- Bright balloons on mailbox to identify your sale.
- Maps with specific addresses of special items as provided by participants.
- A large ad in The Tennessean on Fri and Sat publicizing the sale and indicating where customers may obtain maps.
Post-sale (if you choose to donate items):
- SPNA will arrange for a charity to pick up leftover items (SPNA cannot be responsible for items not picked up)
- Place all salable items (no trash) at the street in an orderly fashion
- SPNA will have donation receipts for households that would like one.
Thanks for your support of YOUR neighborhood association!!